Are you looking for food for yourself or your family?
- Please call your state or local 211 or go to http://www.211.org/
- FEMA’s Individual Disaster Assistance provides immediate and other resources during disaster recovery
- For additional information about FNS programs operating in your state, please contact your state agency
- To contact your local or state office about D-SNAP: State SNAP Resources
- Visit the COVID-19 consumer page
For State and Local Operators
-- Disaster SNAP Guidance
-- USDA Foods Program Disaster Manual
-- Guide to Coordinating WIC Services During a Disaster
How FNS Answers the Call to Help
The USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) coordinates with state, local, and voluntary organizations to provide nutrition assistance to those most affected by a disaster or emergency.
Watch this 8-minute video to see FNS Disaster Nutrition Assistance Programs in action and the support brought to communities recovering from disasters.
Program Fact Sheets
Learn more about Federal Government’s Disaster response
FNS is part of Emergency Support Function (ESF) 11, Agriculture and Natural Resources and supports ESF 6, Mass Care.
Stay Updated: Want to receive FREE news updates and disaster-related information directly to your computer or wireless device?
Click here to sign up for FEMA's email subscription service.